- CSE Center of Safety Excellence in Pfinztal, Germany
- Mary Kay o Connor Process Safety Center in College Station, Texas, US
- IChemE Safety Centre in Melburn, Australia
- Develop safer processes, equipment, procedures and management strategies to balance industrial needs with environmental requirements and preserve worldwide resources
- Educate young professionals and safety engineers to make safety second nature (cooperation with MKCPSC)
- Enhance safety in the process industries
- Develop worldwide accepted, equally high standards for process and plant safety
Trish Kerin, the director of ISC in Melbourne, Australia, signed the contract together with Professor Jürgen Schmidt, CSE Center of Safety Excellence, in April 2015. Both expect a strong cooperation during the next years focusing on global topics for research and development in Process and Plant Safety.
Professor Hans Pasman from Texas A&M University was the first congratulator after the contract was signed in November 2014.